-
February 24th, 2003, 08:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
February 24th, 2003, 10:31 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Nice piece. Which guy are you rooting for?
-
February 25th, 2003, 01:48 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Seeing as I read all the novels that it comes from, I can tell you who wins if you really wanted to know...heh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 25th, 2003, 08:50 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Yes- and they all belong in the gutter truely! (baiting poor Miral- shame on you Jax!)
.... excerpt from the "dark lord" chronicles. (As recited during open-mic-night, reading by Jaxom.)
"And then the dark lord rose up in all his glory, bulging muscles heaving and swelling beneath his bright armour. With a shout he drew his naked weapon and waved it aloft, looming huge and mighty, before thrusting it deep into the warm and writhing body of his foe...."
-
February 25th, 2003, 08:58 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Brings a whole new meaning to the battle of the sexes, now doesn't it?
-
February 25th, 2003, 09:05 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Lulu!
My god!
I'm shocked! SHOCKED!
Everyone knows I don't do open mic nights...I do private readings only...come on now... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 25, 2003 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Neophobic Man ]</font>
-
February 25th, 2003, 10:48 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
We've secretly replaced Jaxom's microphone with a cattle prod.... let's see if he notices...
-
February 25th, 2003, 11:06 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Nope. And he's still using it for the same ulterior purposes!
-
February 26th, 2003, 12:03 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
-
February 26th, 2003, 01:15 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Is 'that' what we're calling it these days?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks